Gyaku Isekai Tensei Shite Kimowota ni Natte Shimatta dai Majutsushi Delray Curtis no Fujourina Nichijou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Downward Spiral

Dex-chan lover
I didn't get the sense that he "holds the world(s) together" but that he is the "point" at which other worlds connect to his. Why this would cause the world to end, invaders? Dunno.
However, as a reminder, with the physics of this Earth, a planet would not simply shatter. If enough force was applied at a given point it would form a crater, or melt the surface. Even if the force was coming from within, for the force to be enough to separate "chunks" of the planet it would also be enough to pulverize the mass it "separated" at minimum, and atomitize (I'm sure this is a word, no idea how to spell it) it in the planetary version of a super nova at worst.

I.e. if that woman were to attempt to break the Earth the way she did the planet in the other world, she would simply go straight through it as a tunnel crater (other world breaking is fine because "magic"), if something large enough to affect it to that scale hit it (like, say, the Moon?) the two would fuze momentarily into a molten proto-planet, and (depending on the angle of impact) part of the proto-planet would shoot back into space... Similar to how it is currently believed the moon was formed.

Yes, I know that this is fiction (like I said, "because magic") but I still find it annoying when fictions show "shattered" planets...

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be :pepela: if he stays encased barely alive just to hold the world(s) together.
615Soul_King_profile.png

His future

Users who are viewing this thread