Gyakusatsu Happy End

Fed-Kun's army
Will anyone ever translate this in English? I looked at a few of the chapters (I can’t speak Russian or Japanese) and they look pretty good and edgy.

this main character is based as fuck, and the glasses girl is broken as shit, really wish someone will pick this up

Every time I see this updated, I hope for someone to have picked it up... but it isn't.

Just skimmed through the the first 2 chaps and it looks pretty good! Unfortunately I don’t understand RUSSIAN!!! Oh well I hope a scan team pics this up soon!

ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE
litterally Death Note 2 by its vibes, yet not a mindless copy, but an original heavy plot story, even better than note in so many aspects
i know, right, because im russian and read it all
Great thanks to dude who translated it
English scanlations pick it up ASAP!!!
manga as underrated as shitfuck
we should spread the word
its so rare to find something so good in horror thriller genre
ps: i bet the authors played Manhunt 1 or 2

never scanlated before but can give a hand in translating from russian to english (though it probably better to translate from japan)

7rK

Group Leader
Seems very intersting, hope the chapter gets approved

@Z3DT whot i dont think its deleted cause this is the first chapter the user has uploaded so i think the mod is inspecting the chapter to make sure its not a troll chapter(?). Its really common to users who upload their first chapter here on md.

Users who are viewing this thread