Gyaru Gamer ni Homeraretai - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Who are those two? 🤔

They're Rion's two best friends / gals besties

Yakumo Azuma; tall, long-haired girl with the "closed eyes" (kitsune no me / foxy eyes which are blue colored like her hair), mole under her left eye, and lollipop
and
Kokoa "Kokko" Nikaido; smol girl with short hair and yellow eyes? (they look yellow-green-ish),
first introduced in ch.25

They both in turn get to also be friends with "Sasacchi" after he knew what both of their favorite things were, straight up quick in ch.26

and Rion got jelly when she saw them getting along quite well with "Sasachhi"

I miss seeing 'em both again

Dex-chan lover
His stupidity just broke thru its limiters

Buddy..... NOBODY says that shit when it comes to gaming, that's not a thing at all

Wow that made me cringe 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
What word were they using for naughty? Ecchi?
the standard expression i'm looking for in this case would be "dirty", alas I have no clue what the original text was, or the liberties the translator took with it. Even filthy fits very well (both for gaming and innuendo purposes).

Dirty fits in so many ways, naughty is not an expression I have come across while playing games. It just feels like, regardless of which way it is translated, some people will get the nuance, others will surely miss the point.

I'm not 100% sure about Japanese slang, but I believe it shouldn't be Ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
BJTO9XjCAAA95_i.jpg

Dex-chan lover
And the next chapter might be him coming to a late realisation of what he just said

Users who are viewing this thread