Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 1 - I Met Your Smile

Dex-chan lover
I guess I don't see what everyone else sees. It's like we just got dropped into the middle act of an opening chapter and that opening chapter isn't even particularly interesting, just being generically cliche. Obviously not everything needs to be introduced right off the bat but maybe giving a little bit of context to the MC, the setting, etc. and slower pacing would be a major improvement. Even the art is fairly uninspired. I'll give it a few chapters to see how it goes but just based off of this first one, which should be the one to hook the reader right away with the concept, it feels like it's going to be one of those "Popular Series checklist" type of series.

Thanks for translation,

Chapter one and she already step on dead flag. Funny story

Double-page supporter
Damn, this shit is peak. Villainess boutta be a yandere for the maid. Haven't seen a gyaru MC in any of my yuri before, so this is gonna be fresh as hell.

Dex-chan lover
I showed up for the wholesomeness..

...but stayed for the yandere.
Jesus Christ, that's such a twist I can see the back of my head.

Thanks for the banger translation, TL-sensei's ✨ I'm excited for next chapter 🍻

Dex-chan lover
Almelia is not evil/villainess before Serina notice the heroines and the game's story still not tell why villainess hate the heroines. So, Serina just push the wrong button? Lol.

Good start and kinda silly in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope we don't go the boring "heroine is also isekaid and actually the real bad person" route
It will probably go just a bit less boring route of "the reincarnator manages to woo both pro- and antagonist of the OG work(and maybe some or other prince to top it off)while being completely clueless about it"

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how they will explain the opening scene later. Hopefully, not by making the heroine a bad person. Also cute.
I think they may have alluded to it already. It might be a jealousy thing to keep her precious maid all to herself :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Almelia is not evil/villainess before Serina notice the heroines and the game's story still not tell why villainess hate the heroines. So, Serina just push the wrong button? Lol.

Good start and kinda silly in the end.
would be funny if the story is a time loop where Serina causes Almelia to be the villainess because of her ditzy obliviousness and "Almelia's ruin" is some plot by Almelia and the Heroine for Almelia to finally get to be happy with her devoted pet airhead.

Actually then take it a step further and all 3 get Isekai'd to japan and now Almelia and Heroine are complete fish out of water and Serina gets to show them her world.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can see it already...

MC stans for Heroine -> Villainess gets jelly -> Villainess bullies Heroine -> MC tries to convince Heroine that Villainess isn't bad -> Heroine likes MC -> Villainess becomes more jelly -> Villainess bullies Heroine -> etc.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit this is actually insanely good. The villainess initially felt kind of bland but the super interesting and cute gyaru FMC turns it into a super amazing dynamic... I've wanted yuri isekai's for so long and this is actually my ideal type of series... i hope there's a novel somewhere because there only being 1 chapter is so depressingly painful

Dex-chan lover
"Yandere dormant gene activated!" ~run little girl, run! :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread