Gyaru Sen - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Yankee JK and Honey Pancakes

Dex-chan lover
What was the literal point in hiding him in there?? You could've easily had him get out as you were leaving the kitchen

The author is just doing whatever necessary to make shit lewd when it doesn't have to be

Stop trying so hard author, shit is just cringe at this point
Gotta do something after durdling doing nothing with Hajimete no Gal chapters, at least here author can unleash the inner horni

Contributor
not gonna lie, wasn't expecting to see some genuine pussy here.
In case you didn't know, that was edited in by the scanlator group; it was not in the raws and it never will, even in the raw volume releases, because this is not an H manga. As far as I know drawing/copy pasting genitals on non-H manga from some other source are not allowed here on MD, and I don't know who did it but it has apparently been fixed now.
Also her bonus hole looks wrong on p13
It probably looked wrong because it was just edited in and not part of the original art.

Dex-chan lover
In case you didn't know, that was edited in by the scanlator group; it was not in the raws and it never will, even in the raw volume releases, because this is not an H manga. As far as I know drawing/copy pasting genitals on non-H manga from some other source are not allowed here on MD, and I don't know who did it but it has apparently been fixed now.

It probably looked wrong because it was just edited in and not part of the original art.
Thanks for the update, the H additions looked terrible.

Dex-chan lover
Uh...was it? They made it pretty clear in Chapter 54 when they have sex for the first time (or at least started to before he blew his load early). He mentions how tight she feels and says her name in an inquiring way and she responds with "It's okay if it's with you" implying that she understood what he was wondering and was essentially confirming his suspicions.

Then during the post-nut pillow talk she mentions doing the image change to "become stronger". I suppose it isn't explicitly stated that it was to work up the courage to seduce/confess to the MC but it was pretty abundantly clear that she only had eyes for him from the beginning.
Does image change mean she fucked other guys and imagined it was the MC or she just imagined fucking him by herself?

Double-page supporter
Does image change mean she fucked other guys and imagined it was the MC or she just imagined fucking him by herself?

I...what? She was a virgin when they had sex on Christmas Eve and "Image Change" was her going from a bog standard typical Japanese Onee-san (long black hair, white skin, etc.) to full blown Gyaru. I don't know where you got this imagining herself fucking him thing from.

If you mean how she was being aggressively sexual towards him then yes, that was part of the "Image Change" that her friend suggested to help her appeal to him and give herself a confidence boost. Said friend is also the one that was throwing strong advances towards MC as well when he talked with her so it isn't really that much of a surprise.

Dex-chan lover
I...what? She was a virgin when they had sex on Christmas Eve and "Image Change" was her going from a bog standard typical Japanese Onee-san (long black hair, white skin, etc.) to full blown Gyaru. I don't know where you got this imagining herself fucking him thing from.

If you mean how she was being aggressively sexual towards him then yes, that was part of the "Image Change" that her friend suggested to help her appeal to him and give herself a confidence boost. Said friend is also the one that was throwing strong advances towards MC as well when he talked with her so it isn't really that much of a surprise.
I didn't know what an image change was nor had I ever heard of it. It just sounded like she was having sex with another guy and changed his image mentally so it matched the MC's image. Plus you said it was to make her stronger so I assumed she was getting practice so she was good enough to have sex with the MC. Anyway, all I wanted to find out whether she was a virgin or not, and thankfully she was, don't get why you have to treat me like an idiot, have you never heard an unfamiliar phrase before?

Dex-chan lover
My man just dove his nose straight into brown town.

He's gonna be smellin dookie for weeks after.

Users who are viewing this thread