Gyaru Sen - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Mama-Sen and a Natural Hot Spring

Dex-chan lover
NO WHERE'S THE SEGGS, but for real though how tf is he logically getting into these situations. Hot milf undresses randomly, asks you to take off your clothes with NO ULTERIOR MOTIVE and somehow randomly decides to give you a tjbj.

Dex-chan lover
She is definitely best girl she is the least annoying. People prepare for the "I got a cold" chapter

Dex-chan lover
NO WHERE'S THE SEGGS, but for real though how tf is he logically getting into these situations. Hot milf undresses randomly, asks you to take off your clothes with NO ULTERIOR MOTIVE and somehow randomly decides to give you a tjbj.

Lolno.
She simply stopped the act of pretending to be oblivious. I'm reasonably sure she was already totally aware of what is up when he accidentally ended up in the hot springs with her and Suzu for the first time and pretended to be a monkey.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't she went to America to get plowed and learn about sex? Why is she still acting like she doesn't knows what she is doing?

Dex-chan lover
I just want Suzune and Sora to fulfill their childhood destinies and become a couple. Most of the rest of this stuff is just annoying and completely forgetable.

Users who are viewing this thread