Gyaru Sen - Vol. 9 Ch. 72 - Visit to the Schoolgirl Gal’s House

Group Leader
This is basically only a collection of ecchi scenes, and yet it's betterbthan the current chapters of Hajimete no gal.
Bro I literally started reading this just because hajimete no gal has been so underwhelming

Dex-chan lover
Nine chapters to go and the main girl is still seeming like she wants to play games rather than try to establish she's actually the main girl. Unless the twist here is that he actually ends up with the classmate rather than the childhood friend/teacher.

Dex-chan lover
sucks she didn't go thru the confession on top of it, but the kiss alone is nice too
Does anyone else skip the chapters that aren’t about Gal Sensei? Or atleast skim over them very quickly?
I like this girl mostly and Gal-sensei cuz she is the main girl so i want to see the progression, the other girls are kinda whatever

Dex-chan lover
Nine chapters to go and the main girl is still seeming like she wants to play games rather than try to establish she's actually the main girl. Unless the twist here is that he actually ends up with the classmate rather than the childhood friend/teacher.
I would actually like if this girl won lol, the sensei been playing him around a bit too much for sure (tho tbf she was letting him to finally did it once but he ruined it)

Dex-chan lover
I would actually like if this girl won lol, the sensei been playing him around a bit too much for sure (tho tbf she was letting him to finally did it once but he ruined it)

Sensei already won, like a while ago. They confessed to each other on Christmas and had sex (he was a quick shot) and then for some bizarre reason they threw a bunch of chapters after that where they pretend like they haven't already solidified their relationship and done the deed and keep baiting us with other irrelevant characters.

I really don't get where the story is trying to go, they already had the climax and it should have ended there or at the very least just had Sensei and MC slowly escalate until he manages to have sex with her for more than 5 seconds. Instead we get these unrelated isolated side stories. I can see why the series got axed since they blew their load too early and then veered off into filler territory.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei already won, like a while ago. They confessed to each other on Christmas and had sex (he was a quick shot) and then for some bizarre reason they threw a bunch of chapters after that where they pretend like they haven't already solidified their relationship and done the deed and keep baiting us with other irrelevant characters.

I really don't get where the story is trying to go, they already had the climax and it should have ended there or at the very least just had Sensei and MC slowly escalate until he manages to have sex with her for more than 5 seconds. Instead we get these unrelated isolated side stories. I can see why the series got axed since they blew their load too early and then veered off into filler territory.
yeah I read that chapter but I thought he barely managed to break her hymen and failed it by cumming right away, ig I didn't pay enough attention that day and he did penetrate it all the way?. But yeah either way he basically failed that, and no other progress between them after that sadly

Dex-chan lover
100% agreed.

Gal O.K but my impression is the MC is like a boytoy to her. I don't really envision an endgame between them...

I like MC interactions with Uzuki better. Tsunderes falling in love with the MC never gets old with me.

Dex-chan lover
Pro tip, ask the dude for repair advice after sex.

Does anyone else skip the chapters that aren’t about Gal Sensei? Or atleast skim over them very quickly?

we haven't had a linear story arc since volume 1 and people still treating this as a romcom rather than a harem girl of the week gag manga. smh.

But if we're doing a tier list:

S: Gyaru Classmate, Mama-sen
A: Gyaru Sen
B: Blond-sensei, Ghost Girl, Otaku Girl
C: Yankee
D: Ikemen

I don't actively hate any girl, so I don't skip anything.

Dex-chan lover
I don't skip them especially when it's about the other senseis (especially Mama-sen) but i do skim the chapters cause other than the ecchi scenes the story is legit garbage, there's no need to get too invested in the story

Users who are viewing this thread