Gyaru Sen - Vol. 9 Ch. 80 - Final Arc: Schoolgirl Gal's Pure Love

Dex-chan lover
Man dude you are a legend if you pick up another series let us know make a discord

Dex-chan lover
I can comfortably do up to chapter 52, beyond that would be mainly using google translate since I don't know vietnamese.
it's been translated up to chapter 67 in english. last update was on august 11th. platinum crown still release other stuff on mangadex, dunno why they don't upload this particular series on here anymore.

Group Leader
it's been translated up to chapter 67 in english. last update was on august 11th. platinum crown still release other stuff on mangadex, dunno why they don't upload this particular series on here anymore.
Yeah, you’re right. My bad

Dex-chan lover
Eh, his classmate was pretty good but she was far too late to the game to even have a chance. Then again considering how he's been after the teacher basically from the minute they reunited, no one had a chance. Still think this whole three year thing is the author not having any clue on how to end things and easily skip out of the "school" part of them actually dating since he'll be graduated when she's back.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading. One more to go. Woohoo....

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread