Gyaru Sen

Dex-chan lover
I'm tryin my level best to empathize with those that enjoy this masochist shit and I just can't see the appeal, I'da thrown the nurse out a window at least twice over her bullshit

It's just your usual maso-harem lucky lecher stuff. It's boring. Give it a read if you're coom brained out of your mind though.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can forgive the theme and all that, but the writing.. fuck man.. just so badly done. The dude goes from mild mannered to showing up with BDSM gear in the blink of an eye.. I get this is supposed to be soft core SM stuff, but write it better..

Dex-chan lover
Situations are completely ridiculous but can be funny if you don’t take this seriously. This would make a good wholesome hentai.

Fed-Kun's army
This series is dumb and lame so predictable he gonna pick the tan in the end it's just soft hentai with these other girls so lame.. instant 1 star ☠️💀🚮

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely wonder where is the seinen element of this. All i see is shounen-esque cringe fanservice

The protagonist is fucking unbearable. Idk how any of the people around him stand his bullshit

"Lucky pervert moments: the series"
author out there really pushing whatever bs just to create ecchi moments, but heyyyy we like those

7.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread