b767aeff-f87c-47de-ad52-0cfe6f6b415a
NerimaShinjuku Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 15, 2024 Messages 1,262 May 14, 2026 #2 I’m only posting so the shortcut shows up in that godawful stupid comment sidebar
A AllTheMistakes Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 9, 2024 Messages 430 May 14, 2026 #3 NerimaShinjuku said: I’m only posting so the shortcut shows up in that godawful stupid comment sidebar Click to expand... GOATED!
NerimaShinjuku said: I’m only posting so the shortcut shows up in that godawful stupid comment sidebar Click to expand... GOATED!
D DPChaos Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 19, 2019 Messages 1,464 May 14, 2026 #5 I kinda wish we got a spinoff manga with his parents. Good luck with the Necromancer, little hero!
uHikari Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 28, 2024 Messages 94 May 14, 2026 #6 So the guy's parents are a hero and a priestess huh. What are the odds it will happen again.
Nightazakus Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 542 May 14, 2026 #7 He is gonna die again isn’t he
N Narlaw Active member Joined Jan 8, 2025 Messages 20 May 15, 2026 #8 "keikaku means plan" ... translate these normal nouns please.
Chronigan Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 26, 2023 Messages 4,965 May 18, 2026 #9 Why not form a party with a powerfull gyaru priest that can use turn undead?
G Goldni Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 22, 2019 Messages 1,657 May 25, 2026 #10 she should just join his party at this point
W wallsg Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 22, 2021 Messages 6,927 May 29, 2026 #11 Narlaw said: "keikaku means plan" ... translate these normal nouns please. Click to expand... Even though the uploader is the same has the actual translator changed? The translation style seems different now. It's more apparent since I'm binging this from Ch 0.
Narlaw said: "keikaku means plan" ... translate these normal nouns please. Click to expand... Even though the uploader is the same has the actual translator changed? The translation style seems different now. It's more apparent since I'm binging this from Ch 0.
D davidgraham212121 Dex-chan lover Joined May 18, 2019 Messages 121 Sep 11, 2026 #12 You can use words like "Hero" and "Four Generals" and "Priestess" and "Demon Lord".