Gyaru Tensei ~ Isekai Seikatsu Majidarui ~

Group Leader
Bloody bad editing and translating. But if there're gyarus, I'll stick around for at least five chapters :D

Contributor
At this point I'm convinced that Truck in Japan is a portal to another world mmm...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Are you one of those whorish virgins?

Show me a manga girl that isn't...

Double-page supporter
In isekai series, the MCs always get sent to a universe where their talents/personality are exactly perfect for survival for some reason. What I want is a series of 4-koma in which we get the different MCs sent to each other's worlds, and they fail miserably (and comically). So the girl from Simply Good Taste for a Duke's Daughter who survives by knowing economics and the ending of a game would go to, say, the world from Re:Monster and get eaten by a bunny. The guy from Re:Monster would go to the one where the crook becomes a summoner and has to reach the bottom of a dungeon, and is smacked down by a goblin. The kids from the series where they build a nuclear reactor would go to some futuristic world where nuclear reactor construction is a topic for first-graders and they're all hopelessly backwards compared to the geniuses. And so on.

@ZeeVee This is just me, but that doesn't sound to enjoyable. It might be a bit funny though. Also, have you ever read Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban, A.K.A. Hero's BBS? It's sorta like what your talking about.

Try Grimgal. The main cast is average and they struggle to get by while their peers are the standard overpowered isekai party.

Double-page supporter
@TrollKing: that's why I'd only want 4-komas, not expanded stories. (Seeing a character get eaten by monsters for real would be terrible. Seeing a character get all excited about how they're going to manipulate politics and end up being an eminence grise and then having them comedically being bitten to death by a horned rabbit would be funny.)

And yes, I've seen the Hero BBS series. I'm half-tempted to go read the light novel because apparently the manga cuts off just as the novel was getting good.

Aggregator gang
Truck-kun the Hero maker travels a lonely path full of murder, but everything is for the sake of saving the infinite worlds on parallel universes.

Users who are viewing this thread