Gyaru to Nekura no Kyuuketsu Kankei - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Super adorable.
Makuru exerting her dominance and not allowing anyone else to have Iyone.
I am glad that Iyone was also loyal to the core.
Also, Makuru seems to be from an important family even though she is downplaying it.

Dex-chan lover
Iyone is genuinely confused that Makuru would be worried. She's an oblivious, loyal tsundere. So tsun that she seems to forget that her feelings for Makuru aren't actually communicated to Makuru very well. So this interaction, for Iyone, is obviously harmless and just a fan thing; while for Makuru, is a declaration of war. They're funny.

Dex-chan lover
Iyone all but abandoned her hs rebrand strategy after getting her first friend in Makuru, they have moved in to each others places, she's protected her during every weird near vampire outing scenario, against an entire vampire hunter, not to mention all the semi-erotic blood sucking, yet Makuru is the most insecure softy about it. Bless.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of vampire slayer can't even notice a vampire passing her by.

Iyone, listen to the idol vampire, you have to be more honest with yourself and consider your wife feelings. Cheating on your vampire is a no no... We don't condone that here unless all parties are okay to be shared.

Dex-chan lover
I knew nothings gonna happen because this is not like vampire Knights -_- .. if she bites her the theme will surely change ... but that slam is something else I'm not gonna tell tho.

Dex-chan lover
Jelly and assertive Makuru is my favorite :3
GO SHOW IDOL GIRL WHO'S REAL TOP HERE!

Users who are viewing this thread