Gyaru to Nekura no Kyuuketsu Kankei - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
That was surprisingly easy, huh?
Yea but I expected as much. This isn't a drama series.

I want to see how the final chapter handles things because there's still some details I feel like they should address considering their life spans, the romance aspect and this "find a little time to look for underlings," when she said she wants no other underlings. I guess they could ignore what her mom asked, and treat that like her giving up but the other things still dangle.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I want to see how the final chapter handles things because there's still some details I feel like they should address considering their life spans, the romance aspect and this "find a little time to look for underlings," when she said she wants no other underlings.
I think Makuru will be easily able to have other underlings now. Especially since Iyone will get a promotion from underling to girlfriend and then to wife.
Theres probably some 'true love's first bite turns you into a vampire' thing to solve lifespan issues.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think Makuru will be easily able to have other underlings now. Especially since Or one will get a promotion from underlings to girlfriend and then to wife.
Theres probably some 'true love's first note turns you into a vampire' thing to solve lifespan issues.
Yeah I could see that. I'm not so sure about the true love part though this series could pull that off with no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread