Gyaru to Otaku wa Wakari Aenai. - Vol. 5 Ch. 50

me: *draws giant pulsating dicks on my neighbour's walls*
neighbour: what the fuck dude, not cool
me: You're not my boss and you don't give me paycheck... You don't get to tell me what to do... Stop being so entitled.... Just ignore, use some white paint and go away if you don't like it...

If this was a troll and you were so above it all, you wouldn't be hovering in the replies trying to justify yourself to everybody a la
>"YOURE NOT MY EMPLOYER IM NOT GETTING PAID MINIMUM WAGE AT MICKEY DEE FOR THIS YOURE NOT MY MOM STOP THIS STOP"
It's obvious cope.

Group Leader
>Obvious built-in skip warning in the reader
>Meme first page warning that it's a chapter skip
>Group name on the right pane that everyone knows posts meme-tl skipped chapters

I'll never understand how these releases are able to generate so much analpain with all the warnings given, but then again the average underage bottomfeeder reader's IQ is probably equal to the number of chapters skipped.

@blazjon

>skipping from chapter 13 to 50 like it were the fbi crime statistics for black murder rates

Official 10/10 post.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@SteamedBunInvasion
You might be able to get away with your crap because MD doesn't believe in policing scanlation but I'm not going to let you taunt other users with posts like "seething", which gleefully point out how much you thrive on the attention you generate for yourself with your troll releases.

Enjoy your 6 month ban. Maybe consider making your delight a little less obvious if you're going to post on this account.

you retards are already warned, why even read it if you dont want to get spoiled lul, its not like ur paying them to translate jack shit

i just wanna thank my boi the waffen-SSSS for the entertainment of watching retards go crazy for free shit you put, what a fuckin shit show

32f.jpg

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Kain13
Steamed doesn't get to troll. Neither do you. Knock it off.

Mfw i can't block this shit group on tachiyomi (ʘᴗʘ✿)

Also it's more like this dude is drawing a huge dick on a public wall some other artist was gonna paint a mural on than a neighbor's wall. It's just this huge dong out here in a public space. You don't have to look at it guys xdddddd

I was putting off reading it cuz of this shit group but I caved. Ending was ass ngl. I expected way more from this series.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I get the rage SSSSS gets, but I often read the chapters they publish when it's manga I don't care much about, and all I see is that nothing really changed over a span of 30~50 chapters. So instead of getting small portions of nothin' weekly or monthly, I'd rather see how it ultimately results to a big fat nothin' altogether in the end.

Ah I see nothing really changes chapters later on. Thanks for the ending though. I thought something would happen to their relationship eventually. Sad.

smh its one of those mangas feels like the author just want to draw this kind of manga where the story didn`t go anywhere but just two characters interacting

Thanks for preventing my waste of time finishing this story lmao. Can't believe it doesn't add up to anything -.-

Users who are viewing this thread