Gyeonwoo and the Priestess - Ch. 2

I had a feeling he was going to call her fraud. Thank you For another chapter/translation!❤️ I honestly don’t see any problems with your English. It’s really good

Your English was fine! I'm a native speaker and I didn't see any major problems.

Thank you for the chapter!

Ok, I am getting bitchy vibes from the supposed "Bestfriend" chick ( massive eye roll ). I am gonna leave this comment here so when she ends up backstabbing l the MC in the future chapters, i would come back and celebrate.
Also, thanks for translating this.

Thank you for the update!
I don’t see anything wrong with your English, I mean sometimes the word choices don’t flow naturally, but the meaning is understood.

It's barely started and I'm already feeling sorry for the 2nd male lead =/
The ML is so rude. It's kinda ironic that the MC is so shallow (I mean the obsession over his appearance) even though she's a shaman.

@momomo5 I agree. When they first showed her in the hallway before the other two knew she was there, she had a weird look on her face and again when the were together right after and also when they were outside etc. Idk if she just doesn't really like her or if she's jealous of the relationship btw mc and guy friend. Anyway I think she'll do something in the future, though I hope, not I hate those kinds of characters and also will feel bad for mc.

Users who are viewing this thread