H-Mate

God I forgot about this. I can't believe I read the entirety of this shit fest. Save yourself the trouble and move along.

Contributor
Don't waste your time with this, seriously.
You will just hate every character in this story, it's not worth it.

oh, it's another ill-natured alpha x tsun omega, huh? man i want an omegaverse manga about betas with alphas (seen one) or betas with omegas (i've seen a few)... or omegas with omegas (mentioned briefly but never expanded upon ugh such rare gems) anything but the same old alpha/omega bs :( i once saw alpha x alpha and it was absolutely amazing.

off topic but ain't it weird he has to pay 3bil for some no-name omega in a black market auction just to have babies? wouldn't that tarnish his family name? guys in his status are more likely to get into an omiai. waste of money lmao. better to build bridges with people of influence via marriage with equally good genes (yKNOW LIKE AN ALPHA and not an omega who're basically the lowest tier in their society, logically speaking his choice doesn't make much sense). instead, he wasted 3 billion of his funds (personal? company? family?) for someone in some shady auction to have his baby. was he even thinking when he made this decision? maybe there's something about this dude's scent or genes? maybe there's something wrong with the alpha's genes? he can only fuck kisaragi omegas? that's too much of a stretch lol he said somethin' about being a kisaragi so maybe the omega's not a no name....ahhh idek anymore

if he's that precious then why would the mom throw him away? to live a "better life"? dude's a prostitute on the streets

Contributor
He's from a high class family. He was abandoned because he was an omega, but he still has the family name and the associated prestige.

When you're abandoned, wouldn't your associated prestige be cut off as well? His name should've been blacklisted if that were the case. It'll just create a scandal. This still doesn't explain the point of picking him up because he's an omega. I mean he was abandoned because of those genes, yes? The alpha doesn't seem to be doing this out of love, after all. He said he wanted a baby. And if he wanted a baby, he should get someone whose genes are less likely to give birth to an omega since-- as I've mentioned before, they are the bottom tier.

Maybe the people in the Kisaragi family are stuck-up pure bred snobs who won't give this alpha any chance to marry any of their family members off to him, NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT HE'S RICH ENOUGH TO PAY 3 BILLION FOR ONE OMEGA. ??????????? C'mon, isn't this weird??? Why would the Kisaragi say no to this guy? What, are they richer than him? Can they buy an omega for 7 billion then? Plot holes, man. I sincerely hope this writer addresses these issues in the following chapters.

..... god i sound like an idiot applying logic to yaoi. pls ignore me.

I hate everything in this, but I hate the whore Girl the most. The MC 100 percent deserves better.

I can't even begin to describe how much shit this is. Save yourself and don't read this . I completed this because I'm cursed to finish a series once I start it, but please spare yourself the anger and pain.

The art is good, but honestly the plot completely ruins it. NTR and rape and shitty characters.

Users who are viewing this thread