Habanero Scans

Bes

I love the fact that you're scanlating things from "Garo"! Keep up the good work!

Group Leader
Basically the best group ever. You might not have heard of any of the manga they work on ('cept maybe Squid Girl), but that just means you'll have a whole bunch of pleasant surprises waiting for you.

Dex-chan lover
I love this group. Do you guys think you'll upload the rest of Ozanari Dungeon, or are you waiting until you re-do Volume 1?

Power Uploader
@siveon Ozanari v01 was already supplanted and released a while ago. We might continue replacing JanimeS scanlations later, but for now we're focusing on finishing the series. I still have to dump the rest of our old releases onto the FTP, but I'm in no rush since it'll take however long for Holo to manually add the chapters anyway. No way am I manually uploading all of our releases chapter per chapter via the browser uploader.

Hello guys, sorry for trouble ya with stupics questiong but you are working Gurazeni or you stope it?

Sorry to bother you, but I've been reading 100 -Handred- (https://mangadex.org/title/10993/100-handred), and I noticed chapter 3 and 4 are missing... will you guys scan these sometimes, or do you know of someone who have? I really really want to read them... Thank you

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for more Joshi Kouhei. I could kiss you on your big baka faces right now.

I am so grateful with you from the bottom of my heart for translating Takeo-chan Bukkairoku!!!

Users who are viewing this thread