Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Not to mention he was said to be errand boy(messenger). And the way he speak about punished doesnt that related to god or deity ?

Dex-chan lover
@KlausAD On page 13, is the word suppose to be "eternity"? So if I'm reading this right, these youkai are after him while also infatuated with him because his very being will grant them death? I figured that guy was someone related to him but I wonder how twisted he is. Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
So I understood this chapter as, according to Shijin, the MC is a living poison that can kill yokai (which they want because they’re stuck in a permanent cycle of reincarnation that drives them mad?) because as a little kid he stole the “poison” from Shijin with the help of a yokai (maybe Yae the tall Yokai with the hat from the last chapter?).

So does Shijin serve like, the top of the food chain yokai or something?

Was that one eyed shadow from the last chapter that girl with mc's bro?

Group Leader
@Blacklight100 You may be limiting yourself by just thinking in terms of youkai; The story never uses that term after all. I'd look through modern urban japanese stories for more references, since Yae herself is an urban legend, not a youkai. If you're wondering, the kanjis used literally translate to strange + form, which would be "Aberration" or "Oddities," monster is a shit translation on my part.

Edit: Scratch that part about Yae not being a youkai, she is listed as one. My point still stands though.

Double-page supporter
So brother ? MC has never mentioned having a brother, but I have gotten suspicious why "his mother" is always not home.
The way he said "if you were not here I would of died" makes me think that girl is a youkai too ? But rather is serving him ? So the brother is some exorcist who can tame monsters to fight for them ?

Users who are viewing this thread