Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru. - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Y’all they literally just explained that monsters don’t “die” with their flesh. Their souls keep repeating the cycle making them crazier and crazier. They need ao’s poison to die permanently.

@Zavv Reading that after this chapter made me feel like a dumbass. I was like "Oh damn, Teachers still alive!" And then you made me remember like "Oh yeah, guess they did just explain why, huh."

can someone explain everything that is going on to me like I'm six, I'm honestly having trouble following along but it's still very interesting that I continue to read.

@Waffuru @Imkindasad Ok so basically so far, our MC seems to have unintentionally stolen something from his older brother when he was younger. Since then, various monsters keep getting lured to him in order to take the thing he stole. This thing that he has seems to free these spirits/monsters from their unending torment if they get it, and that is why they keep going after him. So far we've seen him get attacked by various monsters in disguise, but it looks like not all monsters lured to him want to actively harm him. Like our main wolf girl, the tall woman with the hat (Hachigatsu), and so far that teacher. In this chapter, we see a new spirit/monster, who seems to have brainwashed his classmates into no longer bullying him.

Also, the reason the teacher is back is that these monsters/spirits cannot truly die. They revive and apparently get crazier. They need Ao to permanently kill them.

this manga suffers from a lot of underexplained moments. narration is basically nonexistent, which makes it so hard to get what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread