Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru. - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO like always, I am coming into these chapters like
confusedtravolta.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Every time I open this manga I am confused... Good to check the comment from others having the same struggle.
I think the plot of this manga has been poorly written :|

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit I don't have any idea what the fuck is going on in this manga; might be the long time between the chapters that I can't remember where it last left off

Dex-chan lover
Every time I come back to this manga, I feel like I'm having a brain aneurism.
If the art wasn't so dam good!
Also that meme image by the translator was really funny, thanks for the laugh.

Thanks everyone over at Akatsuki Scans for the translation, I hope your all having a good year so far.

Dex-chan lover
i've accepted the fact i need to reread some time down the line to get the story, but for now, i am loving this art!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the translations!!

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even read the chapter yet and I know it's a confusing mess still.
God, imagine how good this manga would be if the plot was actually coherent alongside it's amazing art?
This manga desperately needed an actual writer.

I feel like I'm following along and sort of get what's happening but I also happened to binge read this, so that helps out a lot. I feel like the author might have changed the direction or focus of the manga which might be confusing people. Slowly over time we're getting drip fed background while also opening up new questions.

Also, what's up with the new art direction? It feels more like this was drawn/polished on a computer where as the earlier chapters felt more like something you'd see on paper (even if it wasn't on paper). There's less details but more shading. I liked the gritty detailed atmosphere more, suits this story genre. I'm guessing the mangaka is experimenting with new things.

I feel like I'm following along and sort of get what's happening but I also happened to binge read this, so that helps out a lot. I feel like the author might have changed the direction or focus of the manga which might be confusing people. Slowly over time we're getting drip fed background while also opening up new questions.

Also, what's up with the new art direction? It feels more like this was drawn/polished on a computer where as the earlier chapters felt more like something you'd see on paper (even if it wasn't on paper). There's less details but more shading. I liked the gritty detailed atmosphere more, suits this story genre. I'm guessing the mangaka is experimenting with new things.
OMG,...I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY BUT I NOTICE THE ART WAS DIFFERENT AS WELL

Users who are viewing this thread