Hachimitsu Shounen

I didn't understand a thing !!!!
they mentioned that the fmc was 17 year old and the mc was a middle schooler and they were childhood friends then they started dating then in ch 2 they mentioned that the mc was in high school and the fmc was a collage student then in ch 3 they mentioned that he suffered when he was in high school because he linked love with sex amd some shit like this and then he dated his lover (the fmc)who is a collage student and dated for a year !! As he didn't know her before ??!! Weren't they childhood friends !!?? Weren't they dating while he was in middle school ??!!
And in ch 4 he met his ex and some issues happend like he had sex with her but only thinking about the fmc and the fmc and his ex were attending the same collage WOW !! Why they dressed like high schoolars while being in collage I don't know ! Even the chracters changed the fmc was stubborn and strong but she changed into a weak and cry baby womand and the mc was a cute brat he changed to a really cold person
It was totally mess it was really bad I regret wasting my time on this !!

lemme say dis,
their relationship is toxic :')

i just wasted my time aghhh i hate this kind of story. it made me frustrated. but still, thank you for the scanlation team✨

Users who are viewing this thread