Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Ch. 93

Dex-chan lover
2fb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess: it's going to be another Onsen in a Western-inspired isekai world instead of a more fitting and accurate Western Thermae

Dex-chan lover
You know you can do Roman/Turkish baths instead of Japanese ones to mesh with the European aesthetic.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess MC will be not too happy, because no mixed/family hot spring bathing for him, since he has not married anyone yet.

Double-page supporter
Wilma is pushing, but is she a fiancee too? I dont remember if she is, or if it just hasnt been made clear. I know her father offered her as one, but he also said she could be hired as a bodyguard. He just didn't want to pay to feed her anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Wilma is pushing, but is she a fiancee too? I dont remember if she is, or if it just hasnt been made clear. I know her father offered her as one, but he also said she could be hired as a bodyguard. He just didn't want to pay to feed her anymore.
The moment she appeared pretty much everyone realized what her "Fathers" plan with Wilma is since the girl had the subtility of a brick to the face. They went with it since she do would be a tremendous help and is a nice girl overall.

Users who are viewing this thread