Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Ch. 95 - Elise’s Mother Arrives

Dex-chan lover
It's really strange that there's legitimate construction occurring, considering the vast amount of hand-waving magic nonsense that's been used to create this city / territory up till now.
It's not like Wend's mana pool is infinite, and he doesn't appear to have the ability to do fine detail, or certain specialty spells, such as "Lockpicking" and "Move House".

Plus something like "Move House" needs an existing house or prefab, so it makes sense that they'd need actual workers and craftsmen to build the missing infrastructure.
Also, there's a lot of attention to detail that goes into building a cathedral like this one. The stained glass windows, the carvings, murals, reliefs, and all the little decorative flourishes. Lots of fiddly little details.

Dex-chan lover
Premarital sex in my Christian manga?! I think not!
-The author probably
Well in the Light Novel, there is a part about the Noble Custom of Sex Education for MC before marriage (a custom created to help the male get used to the act, so that they don't shame themselves with bad performance on their first night post wedding).
Wonder whether the Manga would cover it or not.

By the way, the one who takes on the role of educator for MC is his Late Brother's Widow Wife (aka., his Sister-in-law, who later becomes a Mistress and then his Wife).

Fed-Kun's army
N
Well in the Light Novel, there is a part about the Noble Custom of Sex Education for MC before marriage (a custom created to help the male get used to the act, so that they don't shame themselves with bad performance on their first night post wedding).
Wonder whether the Manga would cover it or not.

By the way, the one who takes on the role of educator for MC is his Late Brother's Widow Wife (aka., his Sister-in-law, who later becomes a Mistress and then his Wife).
Naaaw, now you're trolling cause there ain't no way that's true.

You're not adding this LN to my already long list! 😑

Dex-chan lover
Naaaw, now you're trolling cause there ain't no way that's true.

You're not adding this LN to my already long list! 😑
You can check the Fandom Wiki article of Amalie Mainbach, it explains everything there.

Currently, the Manga is covering Light Novel Volume 6 plot (nearly the end of the Volume).
The marriage & custom plot is covered in Light Novel Volume 8.

So, if the Manga also covers the plot i mentioned, then it would be still quite a while later.

Though on a sad note, there is no proper translation of the Light Novel for this Series.
Apparently the fan-translator working on this Series, shifted from translating the Web Novel to then the Light Novel, and didn't translate some initial volumes of the Light Novel, claiming that the plot is same as the Web Novel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread