Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Master of Magic

Double-page supporter
Seriously the men in this manga...
His adult self was hot, the zombie teacher was hot. I could get fooled thinking this was a shoujo.

Pretty nice backstory too, but I wish the story had started with him as a child, meeting the teacher, and then the time skip to school. Having a flashback right at the start of the story doesn't feel right.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
I just thought, rereading this, that, sure... they are a "poor" noble family, but even poor nobles in a world like that are still fine, i mean, that mansion... no way they dont have rooms for themselves, he sleeping there with all others? Nope... the house is way too big to not have enough rooms for, at the very least, 2 person rooms... xD

That teacher could do me all day/night long tho... mrrrrrr ;3

Double-page supporter
The teacher kinda reminds of Yao Chen from "Battle Through the Heavens" which makes me even sadder when he left lloll

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
@definitionofinsanity I never did finish watching that series. Maybe about halfway through or 3/4 at the most? It starts pretty strong but feels like it's dragging on a bit to me in the later seasons.

Page 11, bruh I only asked if it was safe. Where is this talk about exploding coming from?🤨

Group Leader
everyone: wow so emotional!
me: oh yeah so emotional
i cried so hard there

actually, tbh, his death was funny

Dex-chan lover
That was pretty cool, but with some Dark magic the teacher could have easily possessed Bell’s body I think.

Dex-chan lover
i had only watched the anime before and i have to say, its SO much better in the manga, his teacher kept the fact he was a talking corpse from MC until very late in the training (its been a few years so my memory on the anime is not the best)

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this a few years after I watched the anime adaptation.
And this part where Bell absolved his master to the afterlife made me shed a tear or two - this scene was made well in the anime and honestly it's the only part which made an impression on me. The rest of the anime was kinda forgettable in my opinion, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread