Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Vol. 13 Ch. 80 - The Winner of the Match

Dex-chan lover
so, what did i write again in the last chapter??
right, the less wound on the prey, the higher price they will fetch. it's such a simple market and yet someone doesnt understand it

anyway, too many of those hunted wont make their price goes higher though. this is dumb, did author had no more ideas and just stretch everything???

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god... Well, please stop empathizing with her. You are completely different from the pathetic and childish bitch that she is.

Looking at the wiki, she'll definitely be part of the harem. And as the THIRD wife as well while the 2 adventurer fiances of his become the 4th and 5th. That is just bullshit on top of a mountain of bullshit. Why the fuck would you show favoritism to a bitch over the 2 women you've been with the longest?

Dex-chan lover
anyway, too many of those hunted wont make their price goes higher though. this is dumb, did author had no more ideas and just stretch everything???
Individual prices? They might even go lower due to higher supply.
Total prices? That's definitely gonna go up the more they can sell. And that seems to be the deciding factor here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god... Well, please stop empathizing with her. You are completely different from the pathetic and childish bitch that she is.

Looking at the wiki, she'll definitely be part of the harem. And as the THIRD wife as well while the 2 adventurer fiances of his become the 4th and 5th. That is just bullshit on top of a mountain of bullshit. Why the fuck would you show favoritism to a bitch over the 2 women you've been with the longest?
Holy hell, this is some next level bullshit

Dex-chan lover
so, what did i write again in the last chapter??
right, the less wound on the prey, the higher price they will fetch. it's such a simple market and yet someone doesnt understand it

The blood is consumable, so the supply will always be low.

The pelt need not be sold all at once, and the exceptional quality ensures that they are unique and the only supply is likely only that particular batch.

Dex-chan lover
So we're still on this shit...
Yes. And will be for a while by the looks of it..

"We need to stretch things out...."
"But how?"
"Dunno... Maybe a tournament arc? That's always good for an in(de)terminate amount of chapters. And the punters readers seem to tolerate like them..."
"Yeah, but this isn't a highschool/academy setting, and the world itself....not really.."
Author, after flipping through Ye Olde Almanack of Tropes : "Hold my beer..."

Dex-chan lover

Because of her noble blood I think?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this is stupid. When will this bs ends?

And not to mention this. Now I know what rating I'll give to this manga. Nice

Users who are viewing this thread