Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Vol. 13 Ch. 82 - The Result of the Battle

Double-page supporter
Kat had me wanting to drop the series as she is that annoying as her personality has no redeeming qualities as Eru kinda nailed why i dislike her but later on they mentioned Elise "being there" so maybe Kat is not all that bad as she does have a personality as "Wife" number 1 is just there with all the depth of a cardboard cutout

Dex-chan lover
Someone should give her a heads-up noting that she will need both achievements and connections to get anywhere in the society. After all, status is given by others, unless she claims a domain in no-man's-land out there, assuming there is some available, and builds her own country.

She will gain nothing from pleasing those who are against her on principle, but she certainly shouldn't want to turn the neutral ones against her. If she has too many enemies, they will try to negate even her legit achievements. Then the lack of allies would ensure nobody would bother to correct the injustice.

Wend and co. will probably be doing just that, giving her a position within his territory as well as helping her mellow out.

Dex-chan lover
Wend and co. will probably be doing just that, giving her a position within his territory as well as helping her mellow out.
Considering she has plenty of ambition and is willing to work for it, she could be a good employee in a position of authority, especially if arrogance, recklessness, and stubbornness can be removed from her personality.

Dex-chan lover
Just because we understand her now doesn't mean we have to like her. She grew on me but I get why a lot of people dislike her. Author could have done a better job with her but it is what it is

Dex-chan lover
Her crummy personality is not for me. Others who do not view it as crummy can feel free to like it all you want. Let alone this entire story arc has been just painful. sigh

Dex-chan lover
Vel(Bel,Will,Whatever) is written to be entirely too forgiving. I feel like he didn't realy try even to talk some sense into her.

Users who are viewing this thread