Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Martial Arts Tournament

Double-page supporter
Gotta love that spear wheeler, need moar male characters for mc's harem

I really hope that whoever did the translating for this chapter gets it together for future ones they work on. I can forgive grammar mistakes and things like calling a court magician a priest and a monk, but at least get the characters’ names right. ELISE is the girl with long blonde hair and an affinity for light magic. LOUISE is the short-haired martial artist girl.

Dex-chan lover
Louis was very forward from the start, but to see she just coming up and sitting on MC's lap and everyone acting like it was nothing is really something, lol.

Group Leader
@KaitouRed010 I know right, the translation here is so all over the place. That said I think this may be more of the proofreaders/QC foult too, they are the ones that are meant to read through the chapter and make sure there's no mistakes yet it feels like nobody has even attempted to proofread it with the amount of mistakes that are left in or sentences that don't make sense and leave you guessing.

Man, fantasy world priorities are kinda skewed. If that guy had led with legal, financial, and administrative skills, he would've gotten a job on the spot. MC is a young aristo from the boonies who has suddenly come into a lot of money, a bit of real estate, and will likely be away on quests and royal orders a lot. A steward who can stay at home and keep the mansion from falling down, and also protect his master from unscrupulous contractors is ESSENTIAL. And the idiot thinks his fancy spear-twirling is the quick way to employment.

Dex-chan lover
a46DGYlB_700w_0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread