Hacking Ghost ~Karada ni Shika Kachi no Nai Gakuen~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Messages
1,099
I like petankos like every other guy, but artist did bushy brows dirty in this chapter. In limited panels she actually looks cute, but in most - the more "angry and fighting-spirited" she is, the more like a dude with long hair she looks.

I mean half the panels with her my D is confused, like "boss weren't we watching cute pentako girl? WTF this macho slim dude is doing here?".
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 12, 2023
Messages
3,094
I wasn't ruling her out, just pointing out the other girl's got uses too.

Also tits, tits are good.
What's better is using friction control to maximise a build up of speed,then using teleportation to instantly put that built up speed onto a point.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
2,944
When you run out of explosions, you become the explosions... or something like that.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Dec 7, 2024
Messages
364
Didnt know a new chapter released, so many new abilities so basically what the keader said before about souls was correct then interesting.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
2,316
God.. I love tiny tits so much. I'm eating so well with this manga!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top