HadaCamera - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Goodbye, Camera

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess good on MC to get rid of that cursed item tho it's kinda of weird story development for it just switch to a different guy. Plus, that store chick really didn't listen when he said to sell it to someone who deserves to have it, huh

Dex-chan lover
MC confirmed an absolute moron lol. "This Camera is incredibly dangerous in the wrong hands AND my GF's ex is being weird around her, but let's put it back up for sale. What could go wrong?"

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this person. I don't like the MC either. Botan's good, though, I hope she gets the love she deserves.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a stupid development. All you guys explained it very well. I only managed to facepalm in reaction

Dex-chan lover
Yes, of course! The story will be much better if the magic camera falls into the hands of a horrid shitbag no one wants to read about. Good thinking, author (y)

Dex-chan lover
I do kinda understand why MC didnt want to destroy the camera, even tho its fucking him over right now, it did help him a lot before, and managed to get him together with the girl he loved, so theres tha. I would have destroyed it, but i can get why he didnt.
I think they main problem is with the store owner girl selling the camera to the first douchebag that presented himself, even when she KNOWS just how dangerous the camera can be.

Dex-chan lover
MC, you fucking piece of shit. Rejecting the best girl in this universe.

Also, that blonde guy doesn't deserve a flat chested hottie.

Users who are viewing this thread