HadaCamera

The beta is strong in this one, but seems interesting, I'll give it a go for now

I wonder if you can take a picture of someone while they're "developed" and what happens then. Or what happens if you take someones picture then have them hold the picture? Nothing? Doubles their "love"?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think anyone here has a right to complain about the virgin MC. Mostly because it's usually insecure douchebags that call other guys betas.

Contributor
I remember, i only followed this manga because the main girl looks like a adult Futaba (persona 5).

Problem with this author stories is how they're following the exact same pattern, Everytime.
It kill any suspence because you already know what will happen.

Meet someone with whom you have similar interests. Spend some casual time together talking and getting to know each other. If you both grow to like each other, then maybe start dating. That's how a boy finds a girlfriend or visa versa. What is it with immature dweebs who want a girlfriend sex toy to just spring out of the air because they think that's what they want and deserve? Any story where the "guys" have personality and the "girls" are labeled "best girl" or not is unhealthy, and just stunts virgin teen boys' growth.

Fed-Kun's army
@Princeofcups Uh, no, the people not liking the characters don't want a "sex toy". Don't force your assumptions on other people. They're sick of guys that are CLEARLY in love with a girl not do a thing until 1)it's too late and she gets with someone else. 2) He's such a loser that even after there is some development that, if it was, in reality, they would start dating and have development between them. 3) He literally lets the main girl interest/girls in general and everyone else walk all over him until he gets cucked or it constantly teases that theme because he's a bitch. Why is it unfair to hate characters for a personality that is in of itself toxic?

Having a "best girl" does not stunt growth. Where you even got that idea baffles me. If all they did was have a 2D "waifu" and don't have a social life at all, that could definitely mess with both guys AND girls. But just liking a certain character (best girl) more than the others, how tf is that going to mess with development? By that logic, you can't have a favorite female character because it will turn guys into social and romance related retards.

Power Uploader
>Kirei Cake drops the series because there is sex every chapter, and strong NTR vibes
>Check mangaka's works
>Find Nozoki Ana

Yeah, I can see why this got dropped.

@Princeofcups:/ hey, i dont know about your final argument, which might not be bad at all, but just for the record: im 40 this year and had something like .... 25-ish girlfriends, i´m married, i´m livig a blissful life... but it sure never happend how YOU describe that! I mean--- FIRST there is erotic tension, then a lot of sex (enough to be sure the standart deprivation syndrome has gone and you are capable to see the actual person behind their boobies) and THEN you start building a real-love-relationship. And everytime it gets real hard (as it will^^) you f*** each others brains out to remind yourselfes that you DO love each other and continue in the everyday struggle for a good life together. Like, what do you even suggest here???? Spend months on end with weird and cynical mainstream "romantic" stereotypes, denying your godgiven horniness, lying to the other person acting like you dont want to just jump them(^^) and all of that to probably find out after all that time that you dont fit "chemically" to the person you made your close friend and supposedly you woman?? Aaand then there will definitely be some stupid 20 year old bitch coming along and make your neglected sex-drive go crazy even if you dont even like her? Will such "good-boy-behaviour not lead to a life born out of lies and make everyone unhappy????

also: what is ever "fair" about hating someone??? ... talking about "immature dweeps" -lol-

Guys, the raws of this are available. I dunno if I should say how and where but there is no good reason why this is not currently scanlated.

Dex-chan lover
there's just no interest from scanners at the moment. Weird since Nozoki Ana (same author) was finished up pretty promptly and was highly rated.

Then again Nozo Kimio is in a similar scan hell and finished 4 years ago, Maybe it's a curse.

Better save up the raws, the full raws I know are on e-hentai. E-Hentai doesn't have much time left either.

Contributor
Oh god, after reading the raws, i know why this was dropped by scanlators.

Because it's fucking awful, that's why.
Not like i expected anything from this author, but it's still disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread