Hadakanbo Kyo-iku

Power Uploader
I Dont know if it's Hentai or not. Sexes are exposed but no intercourse. Please tell me if it is a hentai.

Dex-chan lover
With all the piss and genitals, why do you even need to ask if it's hentai?

Supporter
I wanted to see how fast they added the H tag. I started reading 5 minutes after it was posted, and by the time I was done, the tag had been added. Pretty fast.

Group Leader
Kasuga does a lot of these "nudist comic" type things. This one is a three parter, I believe. I'm glad to see it being translated, I OCRed it many years back but could never get the project off the ground. I've given it a basic description, alt name, etc.

Power Uploader
@KiTA For you Info, I'm not translating it. That's why I put Unknown group. I havn't even read ch. 2 yet. And, thanks for adding basic info.

Group Leader
As an aside, Hadakanbo Education is an odd word. The term is... Hadaka (naked), but "nbo" is gibberish as far as I can tell. I think it's a parody of another term, but can't figure it out.

It's not "nudist," although Chika's lecture early on is almost spot on to the talking points Japanese nudists use when describing Nudism to others. Maybe "Nakedian Education" or somesuch?

Power Uploader
@KiTA Well... I don't know japanese. I think it ends at Ch. 2... Please see it. And If it ends there then tell me how to add [END] tag

Group Leader
Hm, I can't find 3 now, but I know I've seen it -- it involves some really pale, blond girl. I'll keep looking.

Edit: I was wrong, there are actually 5.

056 はだかんぼ教育 JKもおっぱい丸出し!? すこやか全裸授業 1話 (Original)
084 はだかんぼ教育 JKもおっぱい丸出し!? すこやか全裸授業 2話 (Original)
102 はだかんぼ運動会-素のまま女体おっぱい風の子かけっこ!同級生も先生も健康体育- 1話
120 はだかんぼ運動会-素のまま女体おっぱい風の子かけっこ!同級生も先生も健康体育- 2話
138 はだかんぼ運動会-素のまま女体おっぱい風の子かけっこ!同級生も先生も健康体育- 3話

Part of his collection "[Kasuga] Watashitachi Supponpon ~Kasuga Sakuhinshuu~" The last 3 chapters are "Hadakanbo Sports Festival." The Sports Festival Chapters have not been translated.

Dex-chan lover
this is not completed, i saw like 10 more chapters in a compilation manga (in japanese tho)

Staff
Admin
Artfish did the de-censor. I'm not sure if he did the translation too though. But I've added him has the group credit for now.

Staff
Admin
@AthK

We general tag something as hentai if it has exposed genitals. You can have sex in a manga without anything actually being shown to the reader - which is generally safe.

Users who are viewing this thread