Hagino-san Wants to Quit the Wind Ensemble - Ch. 1 - I'm done with bass!

Dex-chan lover
Aw no yuri?

Fine I guess a quirky friendship story is cool too...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure the TL had a lot of fun learning the japanese names of all wind instruments

Power Uploader
I'm sure the TL had a lot of fun learning the japanese names of all wind instruments
So far it's been English names, just abbreviated. Bass clarinet is "basukura", euphonium is "yuufo" (fun fact: also how to say UFO), and baritone sax was "barisaku". Trumpet is trumpet. Next chapter there's "percussion" which is also English. I expect the trend to continue, so no big deal.

Dex-chan lover
So far it's been English names, just abbreviated. Bass clarinet is "basukura", euphonium is "yuufo" (fun fact: also how to say UFO), and baritone sax was "barisaku". Trumpet is trumpet. Next chapter there's "percussion" which is also English. I expect the trend to continue, so no big deal.
Bassoon may surprise you (but a school band often won’t have one)

Dex-chan lover
i played bass clarinet for a year in school (i usually played normal b-flat clarinet, but the band needed someone ie guy to play the bass clarinet part, so it fell to me)
never thought i'd see a manga (kinda) featuring a bass clarinet, so props to the mangaka
well drawn too, all them keys must have been a pain to draw haha

Dex-chan lover
I like the double-page cover

Imaginary combat with instrumental weapons

Users who are viewing this thread