Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - Light a Fire In Your Smoldering Heart!!

Group Leader
Here's the Hagure Idol Tournament Waifu poll I mentioned in the endnotes! Please vote for all your favorite ladies!!

https://strawpoll.com/67eey23d7

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing Yoga-girl is not a man, otherwise this whole massage would be "real" sexual harassment, right, Misora? Lol, anyway, I can breathe a sigh of relief because we finally got to the tournament arc. I can finally take a break from salt and enjoy some fighting.

@Odoritomaki Happy birthday and thanks for the chapter! As it turns out, you were born on the same day as Putin, lol.

P.S. It's quite interesting to see Sarah warn her. This is a bit weird as I didn't see anything suspicious about the this arc's raws. Is it really a red herring?

Double-page supporter
just something that disturbed me, on page 24 it's "boxe française" (french box) not "boxe frenceze"

Say what you will about the story, the character designs are pretty good for such a large amount.

Group Leader
@Sh1ny4 Thanks, that was an obvious oversight and it is now fixed. I had to compromise on the C (ç isn't in the fonts I used) but the French spelling is much more accurate now.

Dex-chan lover
@Dudeguy1984 I find it a bit old fashioned, but yeah, Rui has always been good at drawing fights and lewd content. If he could keep the story at the same level, his dream of fighting shonen could really come true.

Ah shit, best arc is here. 😁

From the raws I thought Mao Mao came from some shady military background (like, kid soldiers and the like), but after reading a bit yes, Lethwei is one of the bloodiest and most brutal contact sports in the world (also first time I hear of it), so her super rugged appearance makes some sense.

Dex-chan lover
@pihip How far have you read raws? I am quite confused by some of the scenes with her, but it seems that with each volume her depth and importance only grows more.

Yesss finally the Kengan tournament is here, the fights are actually extremely well done.

You can tell who's going to be eliminated first by how long the descriptions are.

Also, sumo woman looks like Tsugumi Sendo.

Aggregator gang
Here we go bois! Thank you for translating this series!

Thanks for the great work. It's nice to see a good to see a nice amount of brazilian representation on manga.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised to see Yoon-Hee ranked so low on the strawpoll

Users who are viewing this thread