Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - Light a Fire In Your Smoldering Heart!!

Fed-Kun's army
I want a english fan-patched ero fighting game adaptation to this. I'd play it so much until there's nothing left to do in it. Sad that'll never happen :(

Double-page supporter
Glad to see there are all these international fighters. I was worried Japanese fighters might be over represented, but there are only a few. Also dat Mao Mao

>tfw no brown gf

Dex-chan lover
@acid Rui is very passionate about politics, perhaps because of that his knowledge of other nations is deeper than regular manga artist's. Eh, if only this attitude extended to other social aspects of this manga ...

@CSmith327 You are not the first one to think about this lol. I think the authors could use the experience of various fighting adult and more pure all-female games together.

Group Leader
FYI: Kujiraoka Mika (Page 15) is the MC from Rui's other series Mikarun X

x8.png
x9.png

Dex-chan lover
I've never looked forward to a tournament arc like this before!

Also Mao Mao or go home.

@CSmith327:
I'll work on something like that in the not so far future. Obviously not exactly like this, but something that should scratch the same itch.

Fed-Kun's army
@Toffi Ohoho, nice! If your plans come to bear fruit you should make a forum post about it on here to spread some exposure to it. I'd check it out

Dex-chan lover
I can't put into words how excited I am for this. The fighting aspect of this series is it's strongest aspects and with a roster like this I can't help but get excited. By the time they made it to D-block I'd already lost my mind but they made it all the way to H-Block!!! I can't wait for this arc. Rui's fighting scenes are absolutely his strongest suit and with this many there's no DOUBT we're in for quite a show. Tournament arcs get a bad rep. I'm fucking HYPE!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Also thanks for the translation @Odoritomaki. Not only have you brought this series back from the dead but you go above and beyond on these translations. We're lucky to have you!

Dex-chan lover
This article has a couple pictures of "Bruce Lee" (and other Romanian orphans and homeless people) https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3306879/The-underground-orphans-Romania-survived-country-s-notorious-children-s-homes-Eighties-live-SEWERS-drug-addiction-norm.html

Dex-chan lover
Pleasantly surprised at all the voters with good taste who picked Mao Mao. Though Sarah (not competing) will always be my favorite.

Dex-chan lover
@Yotomoe In this case, you don't have to worry. This really is the best part of the manga and it won't end until at least chapter 75.

@orochijes The most amazing thing is that most of these people have not read raws yet and chose her purely intuitively.

Dex-chan lover
I've got a really bad feeling about this. I HATE tournament arcs. If they don't end up stripping down every fight and getting bouncy, I might just skip it (if I even can).

Aggregator gang
oh boi oh boi!!
this is sure exciting, I've been waiting for this, and Rui sensei didn't disappoint me for sure

thank you Odoritomaki sensei for your magnificent work, and yeah hit us with the abundant notes

Users who are viewing this thread