Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Start:Dash!!

i honestly did not expect how diverse this mangaka can be. this is so cool

Dex-chan lover
@acid In what sense is "diverse"? If you are talking about their ethnic and physical diversity, then I always thought that this is an obvious part of any championship arc, especially related to martial arts.

I love that MC is a brock Lesner style freak with an hypertrophy; and the front back shot of the lift from triangle choke was fucking EXCELLENT.

I've actually done that lift in free sparing; it is absolutely possible within that weight range. But! I am short and THICK, which means that leverage was on my side; and I was significantly stronger than the dudes I've done it against; and they weren't trying to crank my elbow in half while I was doing it.

Against someone who trains seriously and is within a weight class or two of you AND is actively resisting, it is just this side of impossible; but it still happens: See the most famous example here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nPIoWu625w.

Basically, it's funny to me that one of the best martial arts manga I've ever read is this pervy garbage. 10/10 would read again.

Dex-chan lover
@dbdr You'd be surprised, but Rui was always more inspired by action sport shonen than anything else and debuted primarily as a fighting manga writer https://mangadex.org/title/6461/cynthia-the-mission. For better or worse, at some point he was told that his style didn't fit well with shonen and he ended up switching to the yuri / smut field. So, the fact that this "pervy garbage" has such a good MA element is not that strange.

@kuroww she worked her butt off and lost in the first round to one of the biggest hoes in the tournament. Hard work doesn’t pay off XD

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge Lol, do you really think Misora ​​is like that? In my opinion, at the time of this chapter, she is still relatively maieden, lol. Well, until a closer acquaintance with Maria and the Luna.

@superoniichan she’s in an open relationship with her girlfriend, masturbated with her panties in front of an assistant, made a masturbation video dirty enough to get banned, and got turned on when a kid watched her fuck her girlfriend. That easily puts her in the top 3 hoes of the tourney at least lol

Dex-chan lover
Why does does this ecchi manga have better fights than Baki?

@dbdr These are tiny ladies so far.

Dex-chan lover
@odoritomaki one thing. I read from my phone so I didn't notice this until now but the name of that Thai girl should be CHOMPOO not CHONPOO (it's M not N). Hopes this will help 🙂

@Odoritomaki
I stand firm on calling the Japanese martial art "Jujutsu" rather than "Jiujitsu." That is the current way of translating 柔術 under Hepburn Romanization.
I don't know much about Romanization, but the correct pronounciation is Juu-jutsu, and going by the Wikipedia article on Hepburn Romanization, that should be written as Jūjutsu, not Jujutsu.
Anyways, Jiu-Jitsu is the common spelling, as Ju-Jutsu is firmly associated with the German style. Deliberate Misspellings are pretty common in martial arts btw. For example, Wing Tsun, Wing Chun and Ving Tsun are three distinct styles as well.

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge As far as I can tell, the relationship with Akira is still formally secret, but otherwise I would just call her pervy, not slut. Unless, of course, you mean she's with Akira just because she likes to fuck and Akira is good at it.

Dex-chan lover
As always just massive thanks for the notes like my god so much research

Users who are viewing this thread