Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - Love Slave

Group Leader
Merry Christmas y'all fappers.

Thanks for the scan, tl, and upload.

Page 10:

"I saw your yesterday. Martial Arts!" should be "I saw yours yesterday. Martial Arts!"

Page 11:

"Aren't we're friends?" should be "Aren't we friends?"

Page 19:

"Would it be talked about... if we let out third-rate employees gain the title?" should be "Would it be talked about... if we let our third-rate employees gain the title?".

Dex-chan lover
LUL.

I'm not even gonna read it yet! I'm just here to say merry christmas to everybody reading this manga!

Thanks for the unexpected Christmas update! Hope your vacations are going well Odori-san!

Dex-chan lover
God Hagure is back and as sexy as ever. Jeez how can this manga even make me like Hatsumin. What can I say I'm a sucker for femdom but I really love how casual Misora is about it now. Misora's definitely into casual hookups and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
@DragonTiger Thank you, fixed. Can you tell I was rushing to have this finished so that I can spend the evening with my family? Ahahaha

Thanks for the quick fixes!

Kind of a strange... "dream"?

I've really loved Misora's evolution though lol. Feel like she's become a stand-in for the author, hahah.

Yes, this is what keeps me alive.

Can't believe she just brushed off that dream though.

Dex-chan lover
So, this chapter not only makes Misora a canon perverse masochist, but also allows her to cheat on Akira by saying that Harumin is a lonely person. 20-30 chapters before she says again that sex without love is bad. Does Misora have bipolar disorder? Anyway, thanks for the chapter! P.S. Judging by the end of the last chapter, Misora was fucked, not the other way around, lol.

@Yotomoe The funny thing is that after this dialogue, she will continue to claim that sex without love is a crime lol.

@justjorge And how do you like this chapter? I didn't even think that before the 70s chapters there would be a moment where Misora ​​would literally justify cheating by the fact that Harumin is a lonely person.

@KreamPunk Lol, who told you this was a dream? These people do exist, but she hasn't seen them BEFORE.

Dex-chan lover
This guys are the Shinra Turks
latest

Happy Hagure Holidays everyone!

Really feels like Rui drew this chapter on cum brain, or maybe he wanted to balance out all the tame tournament chapters with a spicy lewd chapter. Not that I am complaining, lol

@SuperOniichan Maybe Misora just loves everyone she has (consensual(?))(lesbian(?)) sex with
or maybe she says 'no homo' afterwards and it doesn't count
or maybe we experience this manga through the point of view of a huge misoka fan who is reading her biography and thinks whenever someone gets a massage or women go to the toilet together, there is sex involved
or maybe its just the point of view of a horny mangaka who gets heir rocks off to yuri every once in a while

Users who are viewing this thread