Hagure Ningyou no Diana - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
feesh.png

Best Feesh wife

Dex-chan lover
I’m not sure if I’m just stupid
Did anyone else think he was just like 12?
Mate i thought he was 9-10, you're not alone in thinking this
I had that impression, too, and I already internally filed this manga as "onee/shota"*. It took time for it to get picked back up for scanlation from the time I ran out of chapters, so that impression was one of the few details I could recall.

Despite that, in the first chapter, Leo's noted to be 14... but in the second chapter, it's also revealed he doesn't know where babies come from.

On one hand, I'm tempted to believe that his age is an authorial formality (15 appears to be a common age of majority in fantasy stories, at least in manga and LNs), but then, I don't know how old Diana is. On the other hand, it was already established that him and Diane are altogether the boke to Klaus' tsukkomi, so it almost makes sense that he'd be comedically dull.

*I think I might have assumed the work onee/shota because of the height difference, now that I think about it...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think so.

Also, not related to the manga and Blackrobe, but to the shit head that is hunting down my posts to Strike it for "retaliation"; Your arguments in that Support thread were shit and there are other shitty arguments there, deserve my strikes. You are unsatisfied? Lol, lmao. Fuck you. Hunting down another people's post for "revenge" is moronic.
First off,

You struck a bunch of posts in the same thread including both sides of the argument. So you obviously have zero idea what you're talking about. Bad arguments? Nah. 🤣

Second, if anyone searches your name on this forum just as a general search term, a bunch of posts pop up of people complaining about you going through threads and striking post after post. They call you a 'serial striker'. They used a 'few other' choice terms to describe you as well which I won't repeat here.

Its hilarious that you struck three of my posts in a row, as well as almost all the rest of the posts in the thread at the time, and I gave you a couple strikes back and bruh, you couldn't even handle it! lol. You're a good example of someone who can't handle getting a taste of their own medicine.

And thanks for the offer sir, but I have zero interest in fucking you. So no thanks. 😂

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You struck a bunch of posts in the same thread including both sides of the argument.
Both sides have bad arguments on that particular thread. Not wrong to strikes both sides.
if anyone searches your name on this forum just as a general search term, a bunch of posts pop up of people complaining about you going through threads and striking post after post
They have bad opinions. Strikes are there to made my view about them without replying. And some have just bad pfp.
I don't stalk another one's post and strike them specifically in less than a minute. I don't target them individually across threads. You did. In retaliation for an imagined slight.

Serial striker. Lol. Good one. I just see alot of bad opinions that I dont agree, a few stupid pfp, as well as those damn frogs.

And you cant handle a few strikes from someone who don't agree with your opinion. Too bad. Enough to make you stalk me. Reported for harassment.

Dex-chan lover
Do not engage in fights with other users.
Both sides have bad arguments on that particular thread. Not wrong to strikes both sides.

They have bad opinions. Strikes are there to made my view about them without replying. And some have just bad pfp.
I don't stalk another one's post and strike them specifically in less than a minute. I don't target them individually across threads. You did. In retaliation for an imagined slight.

Serial striker. Lol. Good one. I just see alot of bad opinions that I dont agree, a few stupid pfp, as well as those damn frogs.

And you cant handle a few strikes from someone who don't agree with your opinion. Too bad. Enough to make you stalk me. Reported for harassment.

Idk dude, your opinions are pretty bad.

Seriously, whining like this because I gave you a couple strikes back is absolutely the pinnacle of hubris.

You don't like that? Stop doing it to other people then. That's the end of discussion as far as I'm concerned.

Also, nobody is stalking you. You aren't that interesting. Trust me. 😂🤣

Banned
your opinions are pretty bad.
His argument are pretty bad, but baron bastard here does not stalk others and strike them.
Also, nobody is stalking you. You aren't that interesting. Trust me
Sure, if you unprivatized your profile, we would not see you striking the bastard's posts under a minute, would we? Like two or three different posts in different threads?
As much as I don't like Baron's shitty behavior, I am siding with him on this one. Forum rule number whatever: No Stalking.
Reporting you for harassment.

Dex-chan lover
His argument are pretty bad, but baron bastard here does not stalk others and strike them.

Sure, if you unprivatized your profile, we would not see you striking the bastard's posts under a minute, would we? Like two or three different posts in different threads?
As much as I don't like Baron's shitty behavior, I am siding with him on this one. Forum rule number whatever: No Stalking.
Reporting you for harassment.
For the last time, fuck off.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
A reminder that if you have a problem with other users, do not engage in fights on our public forums, especially those that are used for manga discussion. Take it to DMs or report them, and if you still have a problem after that, use the Ignore function, we have it for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
Klaus was actually sympathetic towards the prince, I'm starting to see him in new light actually
Despite everything, I'm sure Klaus is a good or at least decent guy. The prince is a bit of a bonehead and his choice of bride isnt what Klaus would've wanted, yet he doesnt seem to hate them. <3

Dex-chan lover
This manga is like a cupcake. Sweet as hell. That mum is probably trouble. Don't get in the way of the sweetness damnit
:angery:

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread