Hai Gamer na Imouto to Hajimeru VRMMO Seikatsu - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@metaldog564 wasn't it more of a death penalty? That type of penalty is pretty common on MMOs and the only way to avoid it is if you got revived by a Cleric / Priest class on the spot.

Though I gotta say judging by the fact that they can freely switch roles here I guess it's a gear based MMO where your gear and weapon determines your class? I see that being pretty common on JP MMOs today. I really like the chill tone of the series so far and being an MMO player myself hearing the game jargon is pretty fun.

Thanks for the translation!~

Aggregator gang
@RyoukoKonpaku thank you for reminding me to thank the translators.

Thank you guys for the translations.

Now, back into death penalties, most of death penalties I can withstand. Losing XP? Just need to grind it back. Leaving a corpse behind full of items and someone takes it? It is my fault for dying in a place that I can't reach before my corpse can be looted. Losing durability in my equipment? They were bound to degrade anyway, death just accelerated the process. Several debuffs are placed in my character? Well, I just need to lay low, play safe and wait for it wear off. But being barred from playing the game? That just ridiculous.

Thanks for the translation!
Been wanting for this to get more chapters since the characters are pretty fun to keep up with

Dex-chan lover
This translation is more solid than the other one. Thank you, I hope you keep translating.

Dex-chan lover
That alchemist girl really a Beater tho that’s an smh

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread