Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete - Ch. 29

Aggregator gang
So if I'm not wrong Kurune's bike is old as fuck, still seems to have a kick start and jusdging by the angle of the handlebars maybe a cafe racer? doesn't seem like a brat.
The problem was probably the carburator considering it happened while it was raining

Zurikishi and Zyugoya are in a class of their own when it comes to being able to think up some of the most entertaining story ideas, execute them, only to get immediately bored with them and start another one. It’s frankly incredible my man ever finished that Crybaby series.

Dex-chan lover
So the mother's art has been revealed. Spoiler if you want to see her or wait for the chapter to be translated. I don't know her official name but I am calling her.....

Giraffe/Kirin-Chan
GUxQsuTbQAAlqHm.jfif.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Zurikishi and Zyugoya are in a class of their own when it comes to being able to think up some of the most entertaining story ideas, execute them, only to get immediately bored with them and start another one. It’s frankly incredible my man ever finished that Crybaby series.
It's worth noting that both of these artists do in fact have an ongoing series that they been updating pretty much like clockwork for multiple years - Please Give Me Your Blood for Zyugoya and Taking Home a Half-Succubus for Zurikishi - it's just that English translations of their current "main series" haven't been hitting Mangadex for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread