Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Dawg she's two and a half meters. She isn't even a tall person anymore, if she has the approximate proportions of a normal woman. That's a small giantess or an oni. I don't think Hyena or her family are human. This might take place in one of Zyugoya's fantasy settings.
According to Wikipedia (the most reliable source of all, or at least good enough for spitballing on a manga comment section), the tallest credibly measured human is 2.72 meters, but it was a man. The tallest women are around 2.5 meters but all have severe spinal issues, and that's without having enormous bazongas like we see here.

So it's a solid "maybe" on these girls being superhuman.

Dex-chan lover
According to Wikipedia (the most reliable source of all, or at least good enough for spitballing on a manga comment section), the tallest credibly measured human is 2.72 meters, but it was a man. The tallest women are around 2.5 meters but all have severe spinal issues, and that's without having enormous bazongas like we see here.

So it's a solid "maybe" on these girls being superhuman.
It's solidly confirmed that they are manga characters and they can be anything the mangaka wants...

Fed-Kun's army
I have never simped for an anime milf like I am currently simping for Hydra

And i prefer moms jfc

Dex-chan lover
THAT'S A PENIS!

6843-5c658260e22e0fe31c91ef40177f3486.jpg
That gives 'Hydra' whole new meaning :worry:

Dex-chan lover
I would fold so hard for mom.
I wonder how the father handled that or even shot his shot far enough for pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread