Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
It's a metaphor for her being the pursuer in the relationship, especially because she's so aggressive. "She's gunna eat him down to the bone" which means she's gunna fuck him mercilessly.
I'm pretty sure the fact she is 7 feet tall (and her stature has been remarked on more than once) is part of the deal

Dex-chan lover
And the she fucked his brains out. Still no confirmation of the clitdick, but if anyone has the money, the first 18+ panel for this comic is already out in the author's fanbox
Thanks for letting me know. Can confirm she doesn't have literal hyena anatomy lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Second "wild beast" reference in mangas by this author.

Dood clearly likes his women feral.

Dex-chan lover
At risk of disappointing the assembled Hyena-chan massive, Zyugoya's pron fanbox seems to confirm that she: has no penis/pseudophallus, appreciates good dick, and prefers to ride on top.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her button shirt is gradually opening up and exposing more of the hyena pattern turtleneck thing. I'm guessing the implication is she's becoming less and less restrained?

Dex-chan lover
I mean her personality is really attractive (abs would compliment the dominant/protective personality), but I am a bit worried based on all the futa talk in the comments.
Don't worry, it's mostly just joking. We have been given no indication of any such twist.

Dex-chan lover
And the she fucked his brains out. Still no confirmation of the clitdick, but if anyone has the money, the first 18+ panel for this comic is already out in the author's fanbox
Just checking, is the fanbox a subscription service or can I, like, pick and choose pictures to pay to see? No way I'm paying a subscription service for some drawings, but if it's just for a single image or two, I would consider it.

Dex-chan lover
Just checking, is the fanbox a subscription service or can I, like, pick and choose pictures to pay to see? No way I'm paying a subscription service for some drawings, but if it's just for a single image or two, I would consider it.
It's basically a Japanese patreon.

So subscription. Tho by now it has around 50 drawings for haienna chan (the series, not just her) + the other series.

Users who are viewing this thread