Haikei "Kouri no Kishi to Hazere-Hime" Datta Watashitachi e - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Misunderstanding due to lacking of communication again. Gosh, they are all given mouths, tongues and abilities to talk, why the heck would they not use them?

Damn this trash does he even realise that he bloody raped her?? I hate the trope I'm jealous so I'm going to force myself on her. He was so cold to her in the first place and didn't even tey to communicate with her please don't tell me she ends up with him in her next life

what the fuck, isnt this just straight up rape??? are they seriously going to redeem the rapist after this...

i came back to chapter 1 to remember wht was this abt, and halfway through it, i remembered it :3 it was the trash guy

@WhimsiCat I agree with everything you said except 'rape'. It's rape. Flat out. In the next chapter:
She calls it undesired intercourse and says she didn't want it. Rape is still rape even if you rape the person you're married to, and no, you don't get excuses for being jealous. I could let the rest of his behavior slide under the term of 'misunderstandings' but that was not acceptable and should not be shuffled under the rug. (not to mention the 'no sex because she's too weak for a baby' and then him immediately jumping to him getting her pregnant..)

Oh my gosh I was just reading/completing the first chapter before dropping it to see the hilarious comments and now I'm disgusted

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he's trash through and through, without any excuses possible to be made..

He essentially raped her after treating her like shit 😐 (Whoever says "bUt tHeYrE marRiEd" is retarded, since "raped" simply means its non-consensual)

Hope he's not the ML 😐 (Easy drop in that case)

Users who are viewing this thread