Haikei "Kouri no Kishi to Hazere-Hime" Datta Watashitachi e - Ch. 31 - Doubt

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Cowjazz.

Hopefully Ethan gets caught for being the asshole scumbag that he is.

Man, I really hope they reveal who she is sometime. Would be great to see everyone's reaction to it.

Dex-chan lover
From glancing at the RAW
Ya the tension keep going with Ethan cornering Juliet and kidnap her too (to pile on more 'failures' onto Oscar)

Though before she got knock unconscious her last "Onii-sama" reminds Ethan of Lidelle enough to give him pause.

The 2 sample panels suggest that ch 33 will be more focus on Emilia + the veiled lady and Lionel's investigation. (it shows him saying there's an extra invitation letter)

Group Leader
btw as a heads up, while i can read the raws for the next chapter (and have it scripted), for some reason i can't DOWNLOAD it, so there's a little bit of a hiccup in that regard. hopefully won't keep me down for too long

Double-page supporter
I don't think other nobles calling her ''the failure princess'' really has to have anything to do with her own family not liking her. There are historical figures that had reputations like that (if reversed) where their inner- and outer reputations were contradictory, like the Roman Emperor Claudius who was a cripple and therefore shunned by his family but whom when thrust into the spotlight became a very fondly looked upon Emperor. . . .

Still, I am not not liking these developments either.

Double-page supporter
It will be kinda sad if the fml's maid was involved in her murder and now in her daughter kidnapped... And it seems only because she take her time with her mother... e.e

Users who are viewing this thread