Haikei, Seken-sama. - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Dear Society

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the pace was so fast 😭😭 Literally who is the bride, I would have loved to see their love story waaah

But I'm so happy Kanesho has a great ending, surrounded by people he loves. We really need more and more queer stories, especially positive/interesting trans tales!

Thank you so much for scanlating!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not sure who the wife was, but great series even if it moved pretty fast at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the pace was so fast 😭😭 Literally who is the bride, I would have loved to see their love story waaah

But I'm so happy Rino has a great ending, surrounded by people he loves. We really need more and more queer stories, especially positive/interesting trans tales!

Thank you so much for scanlating!
definitely seemed like everything after the hanako stuff was super rushed , i feel like it might notve been received too well given it only has an ebook release? definitely sad but i am glad we got to read it

Dex-chan lover
This is why I love Manga they know how to write proper and not forced queer stories. I love this and thank you for translating

Dex-chan lover
I was also really confused about this. The wife's name is Haruka and the childhood crush is named Hanako. o_O
We only meet Haruko here (though we did glimpse a bit of her in the first chapter). We don't get told anything about her.

Hanako, the friend, is in the audience watching them get married. She has a fang to distinguish her from Haruko (who she kinda resembles).

Great series, it’s too bad it got such a rough end. Thanks for picking this up and translating it though!

Fed-Kun's army
I’m a little confused. What does it mean by a vol 4 on the last page? Cause it has vol 3 ch 27 marked as the end of the series. Is there more after this?

Dex-chan lover
definitely seemed like everything after the hanako stuff was super rushed , i feel like it might notve been received too well given it only has an ebook release? definitely sad but i am glad we got to read it
I know right ugh... if I had to choose I would've preferred the highschool/hanako arc being the shorter one, with his journey outside of highschool being the focus. I'm glad too, hopefully the author does a few extra chapters in the future :'))

Dex-chan lover
While the ending was rushed and abrupt I really liked this one. It didn't exaggerate or pull punches in depicting what trans persons experience, it had a happy ending instead of traumabating, and it didn't resort to supernatural explanations for genderswapping. Just an honest depiction of good people doing their best in a world that doesn't recognize their right to exist.

Thanks for the TL!

I’m a little confused. What does it mean by a vol 4 on the last page? Cause it has vol 3 ch 27 marked as the end of the series. Is there more after this?
on m*ng*updates it states there are two editions. The standard one has 3 volumes and the Digital Limited Edition has 4. They probably just divide the chapters differently.

Dex-chan lover
Super rushed final volume but really nice overall tbh. Also amazingly blatant how this has so many 1 star ratings which are very obviously cause of it being very openly queer.

Users who are viewing this thread