Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Thank You

Group Leader
@Hamin well... you have religions that literally say a woman not wearing a headscarf is "asking for it" so if Japan wants to put themselves on a similar level of moral irresponsibility... 🤣🤣🤣

@Hamin
You can bet its a possibility when you are hot highschool girl running alone late at night in the suburbs.
In certain countries its not even a chance but a near certainty.

Dex-chan lover
@Destrmeow

Yeah, I thought so too. Guess the most who managed to read this is just the wrong crowd. I mean, freaking Nagatoro is somehow highly rated... Maybe it's the art? With how... well this was drawn, people somehow have different expectations for this manga?

Aggregator gang
@savris No nagatoro had the same sort of treatment at first, its just the degree was different so the people who liked it rated it high enough for it to get to the chapters that didn't hurt people's ego.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say it's eventually going to be revealed she had set him up to see her naked to get him out of the reset only AFTER dozens of resets to get prepared for it

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta

Oh, I see. Though it's kind of a bit off a surprise that this somehow hurt them egos more than it did in Nagatoro... I mean, at least for me while Nagatoro doesn't have the ability Takamine has (thank god for that) I think she trumps it in malice (or just being a Sadist in spades) or it's just that unfortunate MC that Nagatoro has an interest in is just the perfect sub to her dom

Users who are viewing this thread