Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Don't Get It Twisted

@Tamerlane I agree, I find it fascinating that so many seem to be completely cool with the fact that foundation of their relationship is shitty as hell and rotten. I don't care how much you like someone or however much you want to "help them grow", you don't get to pull this kind of shit. This is super close to
prison lab in how she relentlessly tortured him because she thought he was "weak".

I know that the main girl will win in the end, the manga is named after her after all, but she needs to actually earn it. She's a complete ass to him, even when being "nice" she always treats it as a tease and shows no sincerity to him what so ever. Until she changes as a person, she doesn't deserve happiness.

Dex-chan lover
NTR with a twist, new girl is a lesbian, seduces Takamine, humiliates MC by showing him her fucking Takamine with a magical penis. The end.

Aggregator gang
Ah shit here we go again. The unnecessary rival that won't get the MC in the end of the story. Already calling it.

The art is way too good. The plot isn't all that bad. If only mc is alpha.

Can't wait to see new girl in action

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Tamerlane
I agree, MC doesn't consider her feelings because to him, he's still her hostage, anything goes wrong and his life will be ruined. With all the teasing, it's less likely for him to develop any feelings because he will think she's just messing with him.

Hopefully this new girl will be top tier and a catalyst for change.

Group Leader
seeing all those clean images, I wonder if this author has ever made any H or doujins before
also his/her art has improved a lot compared to previous work (namely Zombitch)

Supporter
It almost seemed like she was sad after he grabbed her boobs... maybe it actually would let him see the memories she erased? It seemed like a joke when she first mentioned that he could get back his memories from seeing her bare breasts, but maybe it is true? Wasn't it implied that she confessed to him at some point then erased his memory of it? Maybe she wanted him to remember?

Dex-chan lover
Harem/love triangle = bleh. Also Takamine's smugness and dominating the MC is where it's at. Granted it can be done on better terms.

WHO IS THIS HOE WHO WILL EITHER MAKE EVERYTHING SPICE UP OR TURN INTO SHIT

Fed-Kun's army
I just thought of this but couldnt Prez have reset back multiple years if she wanted to, there doesn't seem to be a limit to the time she can reverse

Dex-chan lover
The artworks are so good. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

BJ2GRAS.jpg

Double-page supporter
Why is the comment section shitting their pants. If prez doesn't like the development she will reset their relationship anyhow... The blackmail at the start is butting heads with any progress or did you all have forgotten.

Also this damn artwork is so f'ing nice.

if you throw this guy in a pool of mercury:

One, good job; and two, he's so dense he'll sink.

Users who are viewing this thread