Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Stay out of my way

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I have only ever followed this for the art cause literally nothing is here apart from that..... but now I am curious to see how this actually ends.

Takamike is completely at fault for the fact that the mc never shows his feelings. Let us not forget that this story started WITH A HORRIBLE BLACKMAIL.

And.... did we REALLY need the would-be-rapist asshole? What's the point? We know nothing is going to happen....

Thanks a lot for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I have only ever followed this for the art cause literally nothing is here apart from that..... but now I am curious to see how this actually ends.

Takamike is completely at fault for the fact that the mc never shows his feelings. Let us not forget that this story started WITH A HORRIBLE BLACKMAIL.

And.... did we REALLY need the would-be-rapist asshole? What's the point? We know nothing is going to happen....

yeah I think the author forgot that the ML was blackmailed because the dude is a complete simp now

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation, just came here to say you mixed up the main character's name, it's Shi-ro-ta, but in this chapter you have it as Shi-ra-to. Which is an odd mistake to make, since it was right in the last chapter you did

Dex-chan lover

Sadly this is almost certainly going to end with Shirota somehow realizing that Takamine was showing him affection in her own twisted way and confessing to her. So she'll manage to win by treating him like shit and never being honest.
Now, I'd be disappointed if they don't become a couple in the end, but I'd love if Takamine suffers a bit for the way she acts before that happens...I don't expect I'll get what I want, though.

Double-page supporter
Imo this arc is kinda lame because she could just not open the door and if the dude persist at the front door call the police or go somewhere else and worst case situation she could just turn back time

Dex-chan lover
just re-read the manga and now I never ship them together. Hope mc find some1 who actually not as twist as her and honest to themself

Users who are viewing this thread