Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 46.1 - Volume 8 extra chapter: The president's clothes

Dex-chan lover
lol, is it me or has she been getting increasingly more insufferable?
Agree which is why I was hoping the mangaka would take this in a different direction. I was hoping MC realizes he cares for Takamine but can't have a relationship with her due to her abusive nature. He finds the strength to get another girl maybe with Eri's help. By the time Takamine finds the strength to admit her feelings to herself she finds out her chance with MC is over and her powers can't reverse the time. Or if she does MC knows and ends up hating her for it

Dex-chan lover
Blessed we are to have this Manga be uncensored now.

Also, the only thing insufferable about this Manga is going into these comments to read people complaining. The most impatient motherfuckers ever in here. There's plenty of other Manga out there, go read something else if this isn't your cup of tea. Continuing on to 8 volumes complaining the whole way is a waste of energy.

This Manga is still quite enjoyable, way more enjoyable than a lot of shit I've read. Everyone seems to just want them to confess to each other and have the Manga end out of nowhere. Yeah how fun that would be.

Users who are viewing this thread