Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - I wonder what you mean

Dex-chan lover
I think part of the power is her willing what she wants to happen since she's rewound day, seconds and merely minutes with it. So if she has no intent to rewind it doesn't happen.

Also who cares if Shirota is in the changing room. Lie and simply say he came to check on Takamine and apologize.
i think the point is that she isnt being rational this chapter now that she is becoming more and more aware of shirota. and shirota isnt exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Double-page supporter
ran into a pole lmao. i'm going to enjoy the next couple of chapters

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it, how does she ever go to the bathroom?
Every time she goes to drop a deuce, time would rewind to before she needed to poop and she'd end up back where she was.
Time loop.
Toilet loop.
Guess she just goes commando after the first toilet reset.
Edit; Was also out of character for her not to rewind time when bumping into the wall. Guess Shirota kun really has her off her game at the moment. Well done lad.
I mean she must spend a ludicrous amount on underwear.

Dex-chan lover
i think the point is that she isnt being rational this chapter now that she is becoming more and more aware of shirota. and shirota isnt exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.
Yeah I'd only add that she's always been aware, in the sense that she's always liked him. She's just been unsure of how he feels. Now she's becoming more aware that he feels the same and is willing to say it. It throws her off when he's upfront about his feelings, like in the letter.

If you think about it, Takamine has always been clumsy (earliest example being the incident where she discovered her powers). The only reason she appears competent is due to the effort she puts in and a generous use of her powers. Her facade crumbles whenever she loses focus, like the time she got scared by lightning and the morning after the campus visit.

Users who are viewing this thread