Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - Have no regrets

Dex-chan lover
Okay Takamine... of all the nonsense you've pulled with all this, this takes the cake. Color me impressed and awestruck by your abilities here.

Dex-chan lover
They bonded over summer break their final year of elementary school when they rescued and worked together to raise the abandoned cat she now keeps as a pet. Her parents divorced at the end of that break, forcing her to move away suddenly and assume a new family name. He remembers all of this but, because of the name change (and her massive physical transformation), does not connect that girl to her older self which pisses her off immensely in the middle volumes.
Ohhhh yeah! I kind of remember
I totally remember the cat because it is shown a few times and I do happen to remember that portion of the story, but what I did not remember was her moving away and her changing her family name. It all makes sense now, but I do think she is expecting a little too much from someone who you mat when you were little children. If she changed so much and her family name is different then it makes perfect sense as to why he didn't she was the same person he met when he was younger. So a lot of this falls on her...but oh well lol.

Thanks for jogging my memory!

Dex-chan lover
now she's actively trying to make herself look cool so shirota would fall in love with her?? am i dreaming

Dex-chan lover
So she behaves a little bit more conscious around him. I'm almost convinced to call this development, but we're not quite there yet, to actual development I mean

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this. It's one of the few manga I like enough to buy (the story is a 6 but the art is a 10), but the English version is 2 volumes behind.

Power Uploader
This guy draws nice bodies but I forgot how potato looking the faces in this mango were.

mullvadbrowser_2024-06-27_18-55-52.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, another one of those chapters that end with "at that time, I had no idea <something something>". It's so annoying, since he's never been able to figure anything out at all so far.

Dex-chan lover
The closer they come the more i get appaled by this manga. Remember this starts out with a blackmail. She can trash him anytime he does something she doesn't like. So edgy.
Dude, get over it already. The blackmail was a bluff and literally no one cares anymore. Why are y'all still upset over something that was never gonna be a thing. They don't even bring it up because it was a nothing burger.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reminds me there's no way he hasn't seen her coochie by this point

Aggregator gang
This chapter reminds me there's no way he hasn't seen her coochie by this point
I was going to comment something similar. I don't know how they can keep pretending any amount of shyness or pudor since if you buy the entire premise of "He's the one putting her panties on every time she uses her power" he should have a detailed mental map of every crevice on her pussy by this point.

Users who are viewing this thread